Portfolio Review
Vita
Since
beginning this program I have not had to make any significant changes to my
vita. I have started serving on the districts
Art Museum board and as well as serving on a few more district committees.
Intern Plan
Since getting
my original internship plan approved I have made some modifications and changes
as various needs and opportunities arose in the district. All of my adjustments were made due to some
new committees formed and opportunities that were provided to me to expand and
learn in a new and exciting way.
Course and District Supervised Logs
I reflected
on the activities and logged my hours as required by the Lamar University
program.
Congrats on the Arm Museum Board so good that you have all that free time. I am so glad to have met you through this program and I am proud of the things you have accomplished and will accomplish in your future.
ReplyDelete