Thursday, June 27, 2013

Superintendent Review of Plan


During the meeting, we discussed the reasoning for all of the activities.  We talked about areas that I would like to address as well as some things that she would like for me to have exposure to.  In addition, we talked about the things that we were currently working on together and how I could take some leadership roles in them in order to strengthen my portfolio.

She really liked the idea that I was using things that we were currently working on to build the foundation of my plan instead of creating new tasks and objectives to accomplish. In addition, we discussed how we can change things in the future if new plans arise.
She recommended that I continue to work closely with her on HB5 and also help her to write a board agenda, which is new to me and she said took her a while to learn how to do.

Finally, she wanted me to know that her door is always open for questions and ideas to help me further my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment